DWT pCO2 automatic systems are comprised of sampling hardware, an analysis system, and a data logging/web site transmission system.
· The sampling hardware consists of:
· a seawater pump supply line, which may be mounted on a sampling platform up the lagoon water level
· a drain for disposing of sampled sea water
· a atmospheric air supply line
· data collection instrumentation to measure temperature, ORP and conductibility
· GPS position, time, depth of intake (tide) , and barometric pressure (opt)
· data collection instrumentation to check water chlorophyll , P.I.C. ( Particulate Inorganic Carbon ) , P.O.C. ( Particulate Organic Carbon ) and P.A.R. ( Photosynthetic Active Radiation ) .